Although the Bible, The Catechism of The Catholic Church, and the Summa Theologica form the backbone of The Lyceum Theology curriculum, students will read supplemental texts from various fathers and doctors of the Church, but especially those of St Augustine and Saint John Henry Cardinal Newman.
The Lyceum Theology curriculum is divided by grade level in the following manner:
- 7th Grade - Old Testament
- 8th Grade - New Testament
- 9th Grade - The Creed (Catechism of the Catholic Church, Compendium Theologiae Aquinas)
- 10th Grade - The Sacraments (Catechism of the Catholic Church, Summa Theologica)
- 11th Grade - Ethics/Commandments (Catechism of the Catholic Church, Summa Theologica)
- 12th Grade - Apologetics (Compendium Theologiae Aquinas, Theology & Sanity, Sheed)