The Lyceum's home is the Tabor House at Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Campus. It is a well-maintained 9,000 square-foot brick building, formerly the parish's convent. Our classroom curriculum is enhanced immeasurably by our location on the thriving campus of Sacred Heart of Jesus.
In addition to several multipurpose classrooms we have our science laboratory, the St. Albert the Great, our music room, the St. Cecelia, and our library, named for Our Lady Seat of Wisdom. Our students also have access to St. Gregory the Great Church and the Sacred Heart of Jesus Academy Gymnasium and outdoor playing fields.
The Lyceum is centrally located in the Tabor House on the Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Campus, just south of the intersection of Mayfield Rd. and South Green Rd.
Tabor House, Sacred Heart of Jesus
P.O. Box 21466
1545 South Green Road
South Euclid, OH 44121